When you subscribe to your Employment Law Letter, you get a newsletter specifically designed for employers and HR professionals in your state. It's written by attorneys in your state who know the unique challenges and laws you must deal with every day.
Your subscription also includes a powerful package of HR and legal resources listed below at no additional cost.
- Online Archive: You can search for articles on any topic from your state, nearby states, or all 50 states.
- Policies: Our Sample Policy & Procedure Manual, including dozens of sample policies and explanations.
- Forms: Government forms and sample forms you can use in your HR practice.
- Your state's statutes and regulations on employment law.
- Federal statutes and regulations on employment and labor law.
- Survey results from our HRhero.com Surveys of HR professionals nationwide.
- Reports: Access to in-depth Mastering HR Reports.
- Employers Forum: A vibrant online community that answers your toughest questions. For HR professionals and their counsel.
Peyton S. Irby, Jr., is special counsel in the Kullman Firm's Labor and Employment Practice Group. Mr. Irby is a past chair of the Mississippi Bar’s Labor and Employment Law Section. He also is a member of the Federal Bar Association and the Labor and Employment Law Section of the American Bar Association and was elected as a Fellow in the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers. Mr. Irby is listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the Labor and Employment Law Section and in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in Employment Law. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Irby served as a trial and supervisory attorney for the National Labor Relations Board. Mr. Irby focuses his practice in labor matters, NLRB litigation, employment law, and related litigation: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Regimbal represents employers in labor and employment law matters and has litigated collective actions under the Fair Labor Standards Act, matters brought under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, and other federal and state statutes in a variety of courts. He also advises clients regarding compliance with the National Labor Relations Act and handles NLRB matters relating to union campaigns, negotiating collective bargaining agreements, participating in labor arbitration hearings, and litigating unfair labor practice charges. In addition, Mr. Regimbal has experience drafting non-competition agreements and litigating non-competition agreement enforcement actions in the courts.
Mississippi Employment Law Letter provides a three-part subscription package to deliver the practical, hands-on advice you need to manage your Mississippi workforce safely and in compliance with Mississippi and federal laws. That's because the newsletter's editors are Mississippi attorneys who defend and counsel employers statewide.
Each issue also keeps you on top of Mississippi court and U.S. Supreme Court decisions that affect your workforce, all reported with Mississippi's local laws and policies in mind. You get the information you need to stay in business — and out of the courtroom.
Your complete subscription package includes:
- Mississippi Employment Law Letter — 12 monthly issues mailed to you and also available online. (Digital-only versions are available with an HRLaws subscription) You also receive email notifications once a month and periodic News Alert by email as needed.
- Access to HRhero.com Subscribers-Only Area — You'll find a wealth of helpful information, available to subscribers only, at no additional cost:
• Employment Law Letter articles from states you subscribe to
• Sample policies
• Your state's statutes and regulations affecting employers
• Federal statutes and regulations on employment and labor law
• Results from monthly surveys of HR professionals
• Hot Topics
• Employers Forum online community for HR professionals, employers, and their counsel.
- Mastering HR Reports — In-depth reports covering topics that are too complex to be fully covered in your monthly newsletter. Some 15-20 Mastering HR Reports are available in the Subscribers-Only area, and we update them regularly so you will always have the most up-to-date information.
Select another Employment Law Letter by clicking on any state below: