When you subscribe to your Employment Law Letter, you get a newsletter specifically designed for employers and HR professionals in your state. It's written by attorneys in your state who know the unique challenges and laws you must deal with every day.
Your subscription also includes a powerful package of HR and legal resources listed below at no additional cost.
- Online Archive: You can search for articles on any topic from your state, nearby states, or all 50 states.
- Policies: Our Sample Policy & Procedure Manual, including dozens of sample policies and explanations.
- Forms: Government forms and sample forms you can use in your HR practice.
- Your state's statutes and regulations on employment law.
- Federal statutes and regulations on employment and labor law.
- Survey results from our HRhero.com Surveys of HR professionals nationwide.
- Reports: Access to in-depth Mastering HR Reports.
- Employers Forum: A vibrant online community that answers your toughest questions. For HR professionals and their counsel.
Stephen W. Jones, Jack Nelson Jones, P.A., uses his former experience as a personnel director and concentrates his practice in the areas of employment discrimination, civil rights, and labor relations. In addition to counseling clients, Mr. Jones is licensed to practice in the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, Western District of Wisconsin, United States Court of Appeals, Seventh and Eighth Circuits, and the United States Supreme Court. He is a Fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers and a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America. He is listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers as well as Who's Who in American Law and Who's Who in the World. Mr. Jones is also a member of the American Bar Association in the Labor, Litigation, and Practice Development sections.
Arkansas Employment Law Letter provides a three-part subscription package to deliver the practical, hands-on advice you need to manage your Arkansas workforce safely and in compliance with Arkansas and federal laws. That's because the newsletter's editors are Arkansas attorneys who defend and counsel employers statewide.
Each issue also keeps you on top of Arkansas court and U.S. Supreme Court decisions that affect your workforce, all reported with Arkansas's local laws and policies in mind. You get the information you need to stay in business — and out of the courtroom.
Your complete subscription package includes:
- Arkansas Employment Law Letter — 12 monthly issues mailed to you and also available online. (Digital-only versions are available with an HRLaws subscription) You also receive email notifications once a month and periodic News Alert by email as needed.
- Access to HRhero.com Subscribers-Only Area — You'll find a wealth of helpful information, available to subscribers only, at no additional cost:
• Employment Law Letter articles from states you subscribe to
• Sample policies
• Your state's statutes and regulations affecting employers
• Federal statutes and regulations on employment and labor law
• Results from monthly surveys of HR professionals
• Hot Topics
• Employers Forum online community for HR professionals, employers, and their counsel.
- Mastering HR Reports — In-depth reports covering topics that are too complex to be fully covered in your monthly newsletter. Some 15-20 Mastering HR Reports are available in the Subscribers-Only area, and we update them regularly so you will always have the most up-to-date information.
Select another Employment Law Letter by clicking on any state below: