Total Compensation Statements: Inform, Educate, and Motivate Your Workforce Through Personalized Communications - CD
Do your employees know how much you’re investing in them? They know the amount on their paychecks, of course. But do they understand the full extent of the organization's investment?
As an employer, one of your biggest expenses is compensation and benefits. Understandably, you’re looking for a good return on investment, which can be effectively achieved only when your employees understand and appreciate the true value of the total rewards they receive.
If your organization doesn’t distribute total compensation statements, there likely is a disconnect between what you pay in total compensation and what your employees believe they are paid. This disconnect can lead employees to feel unsatisfied with what they have, which may mean they'll jump ship to join one of your competitors -- costing you time and money.
Don't let things get that far. Participate in this interactive compensation webinar and learn how to engage and motivate your workforce with total compensation statements.
You'll also learn:
- How total compensation statements can help your employees better understand and appreciate the value of their total compensation
- Why total compensation statements can help you increase employee engagement, reduce turnover, boost productivity, and lower your operating costs
- The real value of communicating the full extent of the benefits you provide to your workforce
- How employees may use total compensation statements as a “decision checklist” for evaluating other employment offers
- How well-crafted total compensation statements can help you hold on to key employees
- Must-have items to include in your total compensation statements
- Potential pitfalls to watch out for when creating total compensation statements -- and how to avoid them
- BONUS: Get a sample compensation statement that can be customized for your workplace!
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn the essentials of effectively communicating the real value you're providing to your employees. Order now!
About your presenter:
David Janus is a principal with Charlton Consulting Group, a Maryland-based firm that provides consulting services, custom software development and outsourcing solutions to HR and benefits professionals across the U.S. and Europe. Janus’ primary focus at Charlton is the development and delivery of total compensation communications. He works with a wide range of employers, helping clients to define their needs and create communications that help employees better understand the true value of their employment relationship.