Sales Compensation Plans: How to Measure ROI to Find Out If Your Strategy Is Truly Working - on CD
You've got your sales compensation plan in place -- now what? How can you be sure it's really working?
This is a common question organizations struggle to answer. After all, the goal is to craft sales compensation plans that motivate team members to perform strongly. But you're working in the dark without hard, quantifiable proof that the return on investment truly aligns with your organization’s overall sales compensation strategy.
Calculating sales compensation ROI can be an art. You need a solid grasp of what ROI is and how to zero in on what’s contributing to your organization’s increase in revenue and profits. This is important because raising commissions isn’t the only driving factor. You also need a strong grasp of other internal elements, including marketing, pricing, customer service, delivery, and quotas, so you can best determine an effective strategy for your organization.
Join us on February 22 for an invaluable webinar that will explain how to calculate, in real dollars and cents terms, whether or not your sales compensation plan is doing what you want it to. You'll learn:
- The formula to follow when defining ROI on sales compensation plan design
- How to isolate the causes of profitable revenue growth within your organization
- An example of a variable compensation ROI measurement system that works for evaluating sales compensation plans
- How to effectively analyze gross profits in relation to total cash compensation, including base and commission payments
- How often to perform a sales compensation ROI analysis
- Tips for preparing for sales managers’ future compensation budget requests
- And much more!
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn how to calculate the metrics that truly matter when it comes to evaluating your sales compensation plan. Order now!
About your presenter:
Joseph DiMasa, a senior vice president and the head of the sales force effectiveness practice at Sibson Consulting, works with leading companies to develop and implement sales strategies and sales effectiveness programs that drive profitable growth. He specializes in the design and implementation of sales management solutions to increase sales and profits for clients.