In addition to complete safety meeting outlines, tool box talks, quizzes, and checklists, Safety Meetings Library now has three new types of meetings - 7 Minute Meetings for faster training, Spanish language quizzes and handouts, and for the first time - PowerPoint safety meetings. And now you can select meetings on the basis of training "approach" - choose meetings that are designed to be comprehensive, introductory, refresher, or mandatory. We've done all of the work, so you don't have to research occupational safety training topics and prepare meeting materials. Your next safety meeting will be a snap - just pick a topic, and you're ready to go.
The new and improved Safety Meetings Library on CD includes:
- PowerPoint safety meetings—includes speaker's notes and reproducible handouts
- Over 400 complete safety meetings
- 7-minute meetings and tool box talks—ideal a a refresher or on-the-spot training
- Select meetings by "training approach" - mandatory, introductory, refresher, etc
- Full text of OSHA training regulations, including text of 29 CFR Parts 1900-1926
- Ready-to-use safety quizzes and recordkeeping forms—also available in Spanish
- Interactive activities
- Interactive training certificate, forms, how-to-guides, and more
- A totally customizable program—easy to use your own company's policies and logos
- Quarterly updates—keep your program fresh
Renewed annually until cancelled.