Safety Audit Checklists is a comprehensive reference manual of reproducible checklists and audits you can use to ensure your facility is both safe to work in and compliant with OSHA’s standards.
Who is it for?
This ready-to-use set is ideal for professionals in human resources, environmental health and safety, risk management, operations management, and other supervisory roles. Organizations, local governments, and businesses in every industry can provide their employees with a proven tool for improving safety performance and ensuring compliance.
The compendium covers more than 20 health and safety topics, and contains more than 100 checklists and audits. Each checklist is accompanied by a brief introduction that identifies the regulations that apply, their legal and management implications, and training tips for employees in your facility. Many are also accompanied by quizzes you can use for training - to test employees’ knowledge or to generate discussion, or to test your own understanding of a topic.
- Emergency Planning and Response
- Equipment and Process Safety
- Hazardous Substances and Materials
- Personnel Safety
- Safety Administration
- Transportation, and more!
Get the 2015 Edition today!
Safety Audit Checklists is updated annually, and the newest version is ready for purchase! This year we’ve updated the set with:
- The latest survey of fatal and nonfatal injuries and illnesses in the U.S.
- A summary of the top 10 OSHA violations in 2014 for general industry and top 10 for construction
- An updated OSHA regulatory agenda for 2015 and beyond
- Updated regulatory information and facts in Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses, Safe Driving, and Employee Rights and Responsibilities sections.
Having the updated reference on hand will help you discover and resolve safety issues before they result in safety incidents or enforcement action. Order it today and make your company safer for employees in 2015.