Recognize & Prevent Sexual Harassment
This best-selling sexual harassment training booklet puts clear, easy-to-understand help in the hands of all your employees. Helps educate your staff on the often confusing subject of what constitutes sexual harassment at the same time it prevents expensive and disastrous lawsuits and claims.
Gives you understandable, easy-to-read training for all your employees that:
- Defines sexual harassment and its damaging effects on the work environment
- Explains various types of harassment - quid pro pro, hostile environment, etc.
- Explains rights and responsibilities of employers and employees
- Turns minor problems into corrected situations by teaching employees what steps to take should a problem occur
Topics discussed include:
- Types of sexual harassment
- Affects on staff
- Employee and employer responsibilities
- How to identify harassment
- See "PowerPoints/Booklet Training Kit" in "Related Products" below for a companion training PPT session designed to work with this booklet.
All BLR Booklets Feature:
- Full color illustrations to capture attention
- Simple, easy-to-read text for comprehension
- 16 pages for fast, effective training
- Carefully researched and reviewed content
- Quiz and acknowledgment form to document training
- Affordable pricing