Rapid Response Investigation Learn, Track, and Comply Bundle
Save $438 with BLR's Rapid Response Investigation Learn, Track and Comply Bundle!
For a limited time, BLR is offering Safety.BLR.com, Incident Tracker, with Incident Analysis Tool, plus a on Demand webinar on RRI for one low price of $1,173.90.
OSHA's severe injury reporting rule has a new twist, and it's putting thousands of companies under increased Agency scrutiny. And if you don't respond quickly and thoroughly when they come knocking, you could face a serious citation.
Under new regulations, OSHA now requires employees to report severe injuries such as amputations and eye loss within 24 hours of the incident. As the injured party's employer, you will be required to send OSHA the root cause of the injury within five days.
When you factor in the physical and emotional stress on not only your employee, but also your organization as a whole, the last thing you want to worry about is paperwork. But that's where BLR's Incident Tracker and the Incident Analysis Tool can help.
BLR's web-based Incident Tracker will keep you in compliance and save you time, making paper logs and Excel a thing of the past. It tracks your company's incidents and corrective actions and provides you with a dashboard view of what is happening in your workplace.
With BLR's Incident Tracker, you'll be able to:
- Track incidents, corrective actions, and state-specific workers' comp claim data on one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Receive e-mail updates on incident statuses.
- Generate the required OSHA 300, 300a, and 301 forms.
- Easily upload worker information.
- Quickly access information on your mobile device.
- And much more!
With Safety.BLR.com, you can:
- Comply with OSHA and state regulations.
- Train employees with presentations, quizzes, and more.
- Meet OSHA HazCom standards with the help of our on-demand SDS search.
- Create written plans and policies.
- Draft custom newsletters with the all-new Newsletter Wizard.
- Get clear answers to your tough safety questions with our Ask the Experts library.
- And much more!
PLUS: With your on-demand webinar recording, Prepare for OSHA's Rapid Response Investigation: How to Conduct a Root Cause Analysis without Raising Red Flags, you'll learn:
- Why the number of OSHA Rapid Response Investigations that have taken place so far this year is cause for alarm
- When your obligation to conduct a root-cause investigation is triggered—and what OSHA expects your investigatory report to include
- Strategies for completing your severe injury investigation within the stringent timeframe OSHA provides—and who should be involved in the process
- What's likely to happen if you blame the victim for the mishap that led to an injury
- The power of asking "why—and tips on how to drill down to get the information you need to finalize a comprehensive root cause analysis that keeps OSHA off your back
- Guidelines, including critical do's and don'ts, for ensuring that your investigation report doesn't spark OSHA citations
BONUS: You'll receive the root cause analysis report form: Incident Analysis Tool, which incorporates all the criteria OSHA requires employers to submit for the rapid response investigation. Use the form to help you comply with OSHA's investigation request and avoid an immediate OSHA inspection.
Subscribe today save over $400 plus get your free incident analysis tool download—and get proactive about your safety program.
Questions? Contact Customer Service at 800-727-5257 to learn more about the products included in your bundle purchase.