Post-Recession Compensation: Build a Plan That Attracts and Retains Top Talent - on CD
The past few years in business have been about basic survival. As a result, crafting detailed compensation plans may well have slipped to the bottom of your to-do list -- and with good reason.
But as the market emerges from its economic hangover, it's time to turn your attention to attracting and retaining top talent. Don’t let your best people walk out the door just when you need them the most. Join us on January 31 for an in-depth webinar where you'll get real-world advice and planning tips for re-engineering your compensation plan in a way that will allow you to get the most of the expanding economy.
- The dangers of not updating your compensation plans in the post-recession economy
- Why it’s so important to get a handle on your compensation philosophy right now, especially as your star employees are starting to once again receive offers from competitors
- Systems to connect your company’s mission, values, and strategic plan to the compensation planning process
- Strategies to analyze current market rates for positions, and what to do if you find your pay grades have fallen behind during the recession
- How to best communicate with your employees about your compensation strategy, and how to answer post-recession questions
- How to bring your executives along when it comes to reconnecting pay and performance
- Everything you need to know about budgeting for merit increases, incentive compensation, and overall performance management -- and how this will be changing as the recession recedes
- How to make the move from a reactive subjective bonus structure to a more planned-out system of true incentive-based pay
- Why, even though cash is always welcome, the non-cash reward programs you launched during the recession will continue to grow and be effective
- And much more!
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn how to adjust your compensation plan to the realities of a post-recession economy. Order now!
About your presenter:
As a senior consultant at Keating Advisors, Jennifer Daniels has experience in all aspects of total rewards strategy design and human resources projects implementation consulting. She has a proven track record in project management, conducting detailed compensation analysis, and developing pay-for-performance strategy. She has worked with clients in a variety of industries including nonprofit, government contracting, technology, energy, education (elementary, secondary, and higher education), educational testing/assessment, and professional services.