OSHA Says You Have a Right To Know
Includes new GHS regulation requirements!
Every employer must comply with the OSHA "Right-to-Know" regulation and formally train every employee about chemical hazards in the workplace and how to protect themselves from those hazards.
This new interactive booklet is perfect to help you drive the difficult HazCom message home. Designed for managers, supervisors, and workers it covers everything from requirements to answering the "how to's." The straightforward text commands attention and gets buy-in to your company's training and safety procedures.
Topics covered include
- HazCom Standard overview
- OSHA's 3-pronged approach to achieving safety
- Types of exposure
- Label systems
- Case studies for role-play exercises
All BLR Booklets feature:
- Full-color illustrations to capture attention
- Simple, easy-to-read text for comprehension
- 16 pages, for fast, effective training
- Carefully researched and reviewed content
- Quiz and acknowledgment form to document training
- Affordable pricing
- Option to personalize covers with your company logo
Companion PowerPoint® Training Kit Available See code 10012400