Microsoft® Essentials Training Library
Web-Based Training Courses for Supervisors and Employees: Professionally Developed, Up to Date, Engaging, and Ready to Use!
As technology continues to evolve, employers are searching for ways to stay on top of the latest trends in order to keep their organizations competitive and moving forward.
One of the most-used office technology product providers is Microsoft, which includes everything from Outlook, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and more. Outlook alone has more than 400 million active users.
In order to get the most out of Microsoft’s software products, TrainingToday® is teaming up with the technology training experts at Bigger Brains® to bring you Microsoft Office training.
Microsoft Essentials Courses include:
- Mastering Word – 2010, 2013, 2016
- Mastering Excel – 2010, 2013, 2016
- Mastering Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Mastering PowerPoint – 2010, 2013, 2016
- Mastering PowerPoint 2016 Basics
- Mastering Outlook (2013, also covers 2010)
- Mastering Outlook 2016 Basic
- Mastering Outlook 2016 Advanced
- Windows 8 and 8.1 and 10 Essentials
With over 43 hours of video training, the Microsoft Essentials Library will allow you to brush up on the basics of the core Microsoft Office products.
Subscribe today and start training right away!
Looking for something more robust? Check out our Microsoft Complete Library.
- Mastering Word – 2010, 2013, 2016: Hands-down the most powerful document creation tool on the planet. Used by millions of people each day, very few know how to use it properly. In this comprehensive course produced by Microsoft® Certified Trainer Christina Tankersley we’ll show you everything you need to know to harness the power of Microsoft Word.
- Mastering Excel® – 2010, 2013, 2016: If you learn to use Excel, you will start to see how useful it is in your life -- from formatting your grocery list to calculating complex ROI values. Of course, you may have a rudimentary knowledge of how Excel works, but if you want to learn to get the most of it, then take this course. Let our Microsoft Certified Trainers Barbara Evers and Christina Tankersley walk you through everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Microsoft Excel.
- Mastering PowerPoint® -2010, 2013, 2016: Have you seen someone deliver a PowerPoint presentation that was really well done? Do you remember the difference it made -- not only in helping you understand the content, but the way it made you feel about the presenter? This course will show you how to turn lackluster presentations into something that is visually stimulating and works to keep your audience engaged.
- Mastering Outlook - 2010, 2013, 2016: Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. From setting up filers, folders, message tracking, and flagging, it’s all in this course. Mastering Outlook teaches you how to make the leap from being a mere user to an Outlook master.
- Windows 8 and 8.1 and 10 Essentials: When Microsoft released Windows 8, they surprised a lot of PC owners. The interface and basic functionality were different from any previous Windows operating system. Windows 10 combines the best features of Windows 8 with a more traditional navigation structure and layout, plus some new modern benefits. Take our Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8 courses to learn more about how you can use it most effectively.
Up to Date, Engaging, and Ready to Use...
Check out the below video previews of Microsoft® Essentials Training!
Windows 10 Essentials - Customization
Mastering Excel 2013 - Looking at Excel 2013