How to Write an Affirmative Action Plan
Your Challenge: Satisfy the OFCCP’s complex new affirmative action requirements for recruiting, hiring, reporting, and plan development.
BLR’s Solution: The step-by-step instruction manual no HR professional in a federal contracting environment should be without. A proven winner -- Recent awards include an APEX Award of Excellence and SHRMStore’s GREAT 8!
Why: Fully updated for 2016 and beyond, How to Write an Affirmative Action Plan walks you through even the most complex HR and employment law challenges faced by federal government contractors. In plain English, it arms you with the knowledge you need to conduct a factor analysis, audit your existing policies for non-compliance with OFCCP’s latest regulations, train your management team to meet recruiting targets, foster a culture of diversity and acceptance, and much more.
A MUST HAVE for any HR executive in a federal contracting environment.
Renewed annually until cancelled.
Are you in compliance with OFCCP rules now in effect?
It is critical that contractors begin acting now to review their affirmative action efforts for recruiting, hiring, data collection and recordkeeping. The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) is currently enforcing aggressive compliance reviews and enforcement programs.
Writing an affirmative action plan that fully complies with OFCCP’s requirements is a breeze with BLR’s award-winning Affirmative Action Plan handbook. That's because its practical samples and step-by-step advice give you everything you need in one easy to use handbook.
This no-nonsense program is your step-by-step guide – you get everything: sample plans.... checklists..., form letters... example policies... advice... and more. So it’s easy to develop a diverse workforce and comply with daunting EEOC and OFCCP discrimination laws. Plus a plain-English, practical quarterly newsletter and updates twice a year to help keep you up-to-date.
Practical tools make writing your plan a snap
- Plain-English analysis of key federal and state regulations
- Step-by-step, how to conduct your self-audit
- Guidance to develop a compliant affirmative action plan
- Includes sample affirmative action plans you can use and modify to develop your company's plan
- Bi-annual supplement updates
- Free 8-page quarterly newsletter with compliance focus, "need to know AA state news" plus much more Affirmative Action Solutions, and much more
This matter-of-fact guide leads you through every OFCCP compliance topic:
- OFCCP’s latest regulatory affirmative action and nondiscrimination requirements for pay transparency, sexual orientation / gender identification, and disabilities / veterans
- How to conduct internal and external availability factor analysis
- How to complete workforce and employee compensation analyses and comply with OFCCP’s new compensation enforcement initiatives
- Affirmative action laws, background, and enforcement trends at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and the OFCCP
- Sample policies for creating cultural diversity and complying with OFCCP’s new nondiscrimination requirements
- How to conduct an affirmative action self-audit
- Workplace diversity training programs and recruiting minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities
- How to prepare for an OFCCP audit
- Federal and state laws on racial discrimination, equal pay, gender discrimination, employment age discrimination and more
This is a proven winner -- Recent awards include the APEX Award of Excellence and SHRMStore’s GREAT 8!
Renewed annually until cancelled.