How to Write an Affirmative Action Plan
Your Challenge: Satisfy the OFCCP’s complex new affirmative action requirements for recruiting, hiring, reporting, and plan development.
BLR’s Solution: The step-by-step instruction manual no HR professional in a federal contracting environment should be without. A proven winner -- Recent awards include the 2014 APEX Award of Excellence and SHRMStore’s GREAT 8!
Why: Fully updated for 2015 and beyond, How to Write an Affirmative Action Plan walks you through even the most complex HR and employment law challenges faced by federal government contractors. In plain English, it arms you with the knowledge you need to conduct a factor analysis, audit your existing policies for non-compliance with OFCCP’s 2014 regulations, train your management team to meet recruiting targets, foster a culture of diversity and acceptance, and much more.
A MUST HAVE for any HR executive in a federal contracting environment.
Renewed annually until cancelled.
Are you in compliance with new OFCCP rules now in effect?
It is critical that contractors begin acting now to review their affirmative action efforts for recruiting, hiring, data collection and recordkeeping. OFCCP will be instituting aggressive compliance reviews and enforcement programs.
Writing an affirmative action plan that fully complies with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) requirements is a breeze with BLR’s award-winning Affirmative Action Plan handbook. That's because its practical samples and step-by-step advice give you everything you need in one easy to use handbook.
This no-nonsense program is your step-by-step guide – you get everything: sample plans.... checklists..., form letters... example policies... advice... and more. So it’s easy to develop a diverse workforce and comply with daunting EEOC and OFCCP discrimination laws. Plus a plain-English, practical quarterly newsletter and updates twice a year to help keep you up-to-date.
Practical tools make writing your plan a snap
- Plain-English analysis of key federal and state regulations
- Step-by-step, how to conduct your self-audit
- Guidance to develop a compliant affirmative action plan
- Includes sample affirmative action plans you can use and modify to develop your company's plan
- Bi-annual supplement updates
- Free 8-page quarterly newsletter with compliance focus, "need to know AA state news" plus much more Affirmative Action Solutions, and much more
This matter-of-fact guide leads you through every OFCCP compliance topic:
- New regulatory affirmative action plan requirements - disabilities / veterans
- How to conduct factor analysis
- How to complete workforce and employee compensation analyses
- Affirmative action laws, background, trends, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Sample policies for creating cultural diversity
- How to conduct an affirmative action self-audit
- Workplace diversity training programs and recruiting minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
- How to prepare for an OFCCP audit
- Federal and state laws on racial discrimination, equal pay, gender discrimination, employment age discrimination
This is a proven winner -- Recent awards include the APEX Award of Excellence and SHRMStore’s GREAT 8!
Renewed annually until cancelled.