Lift, Move, And Carry Things Safely
Featuring new, appealing artwork, this booklet stresses that safe lifting starts before workers even touch the load! Teaches them to plan safe lifts, proper loading, and what to do if an injury occurs. You can’t reinforce the message of safe lifting enough - your workers compensation rates depend on it. Protect your employees' wellness and protect your company from incurring costs related to injuries sustained on the job. Pass this booklet out at your next training session or have it available in your break room as a constant reminder. Your employees need to be drilled in the safe way to lift, move, and carry, and this colorful booklet is the way to do it!
Topics covered in booklet include:
- How to plan a lift
- How to use equipment - dollies, carts, handtrucks
- Anatomy of a lift
- Checklist of safety lfiting reminders
- How to lift unusual items - sacks, bulky objects, etc.
All BLR Booklets Feature:
- Full color illustrations to capture attention
- Simple, easy-to-read text for comprehension
- 16 pages for fast, effective training
- Carefully researched and reviewed content
- Quiz and acknowledgement form to document training
- Affordable pricing
- Option to personalize covers with your company logo
See "PowerPoints" in this catalog for a companion training vehicle designed to work with this lifting booklet.