HAZWOPER DVD Training Library
Meet your OSHA-required 8-, 24-, or 40-hour HAZWOPER training requirements with 16-DVD's and a manual training kit. The manual kit includes electronic word documents on CD includes tests, handouts, and customizable training certificates.
You won't find a more thorough and effective course related to hazardous waste operations to help meet the employee training requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29CFR 1910.120). Your library includes 16 DVD's, a 200+page HAZWOPER training manual with tests, handouts, and an electronic version on CD-ROM! Handy outline tells you exactly what to present and when to meet either the 8-,24-, or 40-hour requirements!
With this program, you'll:
- Meet the 8-, 24-, and 40-hour HAZWOPER training requirements
Combine this comprehensive library with hands-on training to meet the 40-hour HAZWOPER training requirements.
- Train new employees, or meet refresher training requirements
Without hiring expensive outside trainers.
- Save time and money
With ready-to-use and accurate training materials.
- Ensure your training is effective
Employees will learn how to recognize, properly handle, and dispose of hazardous materials with this invaluable HAZWOPER safety training.
- Bonding/grounding of flammable liquid transfers
- Chemical protective clothing
- Chemical safety
- Environmental regulations of chemical materials
- Fire prevention responsibility
- Hazardous materials spill cleanup
- HAZWOPER donning-doffing decontamination
- HAZWOPER identifying hazardous materials
- HAZWOPER medical program
- HAZWOPER orientation
- Introduction to industrial toxicology
- Lifesaving through air monitoring
- NFPA hazardous materials labeling I.D.
- On-site safety considerations
- Respiratory protection selection and use
- S.T.E.P. (safety training and emergency preparedness)