Hazards/Workplace-Your Right To Know
Includes new GHS requirments/ SDS.
Why risk the #1 OSHA violation because employees don't understand required hazard communication training? Hazard communication is a compliance soft spot for most companies because inspectors typically ask employees to explain things like how to find and use MSDSs.
This copiously illustrated and easy-to-understand 16-page booklet will teach any employee the hazard communication basics so you have nothing to fear when the compliance officer knocks.
- How to use labels and MSDSs
- Routes of entry
- Types of exposure
- General tips on chemical safety
See "PowerPoints" in this catalog for a companion training vehicle designed to work with this right-to-know booklet.
All BLR Booklets feature:
- Full color illustrations to capture attention
- Simple, easy-to-read text for comprehension
- 16 pages for fast, effective training
- Carefully researched and reviewed content
- Quiz and acknowledgment form to document training
- Affordable pricing
Available in both English (#20003100) and Spanish (#20004200) to order Spanish version please call 1-800-727-5257