Forklift Safety: Steer Clear of Hazards
Forklifts are valuable tools in the workplace because they allow you to move heavy or bulky materials easily and efficiently. They are important and commonly used vehicles—but they are also dangerous.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), there are approximately 35,000 serious injuries involving forklifts each year. That’s why OSHA created a standard (20CFR 1910.178) that spells out regulations and requirements.
This new interactive 16-page booklet involves your employees and holds their attention with photos and real-life situations. Covers all of OSHA’s key forklift training points and basic safety precautions.
- OSHA Standard
- Forklift Design
- Inspection Procedures
- Loading / Unloading Characteristics & Procedures
- Rules of Operation
- Hazardous Conditions
All BLR Booklets feature:
- Full-color illustrations to capture attention
- Interactive exercises to gain “buy-in”
- Simple, easy-to-read text for comprehension
- 16 pages for fast, effective training
- Carefully researched and reviewed content
- Quiz and acknowledgment form to document training
- Affordable pricing