This practical family and medical leave compliance handbook simplifies the frustrating and confusing complexities of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), so you know exactly how to comply in every situation.
Practical guide to FMLA includes understandable explanations of the Family and Medical Leave Act's many interactions with the Americans with Disabilities Act ( ADA ), workers' compensation laws, and military leave.
- Model FMLA forms and policies
Saves you time and money
- Quick-reference FMLA summary of state and federal laws
See at a glance how state and federal family medical leave requirements interact, and how they apply to your organization
- Complete reference library of leave laws and regulations
Includes helpful Q&As - saves you valuable time
- Free quarterly newsletter and updates
Keeps you in the know on the latest leave and FMLA changes
- Online access to Department of Labor (DOL) opinion letters
Helps you avoid expensive mistakes
This product covers topics like:
- Leave law overview
- Employer requirements
- Leave circumstances - FMLA, ADA, workers' compensation, military leave
- Leave pay and benefits
- Leave coverage and eligibility
- Recordkeeping and reporting requirements
- Reasonable accommodation
- Issues and trends
- Policies and forms
- FMLA sample forms
Renewed annually until cancelled.