The Face of Compensation for 2013: How to Create a Winning Strategy in the New Year - on CD
Anyone who thought the economy would be fully back on track by 2013 has been sadly proven wrong. While the economy is improving in some ways, the specter of the "fiscal cliff" remains -- and your compensation program is probably hanging in limbo as a result.
But you know that your organization’s success depends on attracting and retaining top talent, and that's something you need to ensure you're doing regardless of where the economy as a whole is heading. But where do you start? Join us for a timely, in-depth webinar on January 24, and get your compensation program on track for 2013 and beyond.
- How to formulate compensation contingency plans so you're well-prepared in 2013
- Strategies for linking the right compensation practices to the appropriate category of employees
- How to stay competitive without breaking your organization’s bank
- The compensation planning you should be doing right now if you’re a public company, a small- or medium-sized private company, or a nonprofit organization
- New regulations and public scrutiny on the compensation horizon
- How to effectively plan around a Congress whose response to the "fiscal cliff" remains up in the air
- Tactics for retaining valuable employees who do not have an ownership stake
- What happens when a CEO’s own lack of salary increase acts as a false cap on all salaries -- and how to get around it
- How to manage compensation as an open topic of conversation among employees
- What to do when employees come to you armed with online reports from websites as evidence that they deserve a pay increase
- Innovative non-cash methods to reward employees and make them feel engaged and valued -- even if you can’t pay them more in 2013
- The market-based pay structures that larger organizations are using, and those that work better for smaller organizations – and why
- Which industries are seeing the heaviest use of market-based ranges
- How frequently other organizations are adjusting salary ranges, and how to determine what's optimal for your organization
- The most popular tools for designing, administering, recording, and communicating about salary structure design
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn the invaluable skill of effectively planning your compensation strategy amidst a highly uncertain economy. Order now!
About your presenter:
Terry Pasteris is president of TLMP Consulting Group. Prior to founding TLMP, Ms. Pasteris led global compensation functions in several corporations and has consulting experience including Partner and Vice President of the Hay Group. Her work covers all areas of rewards at executive, sales, and all employee levels, both domestic and international. She is a CCP and GRP and holds an M.A. and a B.S. in from the University of Illinois at Urbana.