Employer Branding: The 8 Secrets to Crafting a Powerful Company Message for Recruiting and Retention
Live Rebroadcast: Monday, May 15, 2017
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern / 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Pacific
We live in a highly competitive business world that demands speed and innovation. If you expect to be successful, then it’s essential that your organization is capable of attracting top talent.
Unfortunately, the talent marketplace is also highly competitive, so, if you expect to recruit the very best, you must be well known for both your product and your work environment. Enter in employer branding, the public ‘profile’ you put out there for prospects (and even current employees) to get to know you and learn why YOUR company is the best place to work.
The science of sculpting and managing that image as a top employer is not easily accomplished. Some organizations try to build their employer brand image using a trial and error approach. However, there is a far superior method to understanding the principles and methods that have been proven to be successful at firms with the best employer brands, and then adapting them to your firm and culture. If you expect your executives to fully fund your employer branding effort, you must be able to show and quantify the tremendous business impacts and benefits your firm will receive with a stronger employer brand.
Join us on May 15 when our presenter, Dr. John Sullivan, a prolific author and thought leader on hiring, will reveal the most effective employer branding approaches that work across industries and at both large and small firms.
In just 60 minutes you’ll learn how to:
- Measure the current strength of your employer brand
- Identify the company and job factors that will most effectively attract your target audience
- Understand the most effective approaches utilized by employer brand powerhouse firms like Google, GE and P&G and why they work
- Adapt the most relevant benchmark branding approaches and methods
- Build an inventory of the best stories and examples that your employees, managers, and recruiters can spread
- Ensure that your message is highly visible on the Internet and on social media
- Counter any negative image factors facing your firm
- Increase product sales as a result of your positive employer brand image
About Your Presenter:
Dr. John Sullivan
Professor, Author, Corporate Speaker and Advisor
Dr. John Sullivan specializes in providing bold and high business impact strategic solutions. He’s a prolific author with over 900 articles and 10 books covering all of Talent Management. He is an engaging corporate speaker who has excited audiences at over 250 corporations / organizations in 51 countries on all 6 continents. His ideas have appeared in every major business source including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, BusinessWeek, Fast Company, CFO, Inc., NY Times, SmartMoney, USA Today, HBR and The Financial Times. He has been interviewed on NPR, on CNN and on the CBS and ABC nightly news. Fast Company called him the “Michael Jordan of Hiring.” He served as Chief Talent Officer for Agilent Technologies (the HP spin-off). He is currently a Professor of Management at San Francisco State. His articles can be found on his popular website www.drjohnsullivan.com.