EHS Webinar Passport
1 year of unlimited access to our environmental and safety webinars at 96% off!
Busy environmental and safety professionals can now take advantage of an all-access full-year pass to BLR's EHS webinars—including must-attend recertification-eligible programs on job hazard analysis, workplace violence prevention, OSHA and EPA compliance updates, and more!
Federal agencies are still on the prowl for non-compliance and the penalties and stakes are at an all-time high. Learn how to limit your liability and protect your workforce with these timely training programs!
- Our webinars regularly retail for $149 each, but Passport holders can access every webinar on our schedule for under $7 per program (a $20,000 savings!)
- Attend just 6 webinars over the course of the year and you’ve made your money back!
- Passport holders can take their pick of 144 EHS webinars throughout the year. This broad selection ensures you can quickly and conveniently access strategies to address your most critical challenges as they present themselves.
- Plan out your professional development by taking advantage of BLR safety webinars’ recertification points.
- Take advantage of our convenient on-demand offering, so you can view webinars in your own time.
- Stay in-the-know about new regulations and compliance obligations as they happen, so you can protect your company from costly and dangerous violations
How the EHS Webinar Passport works:
- Review your fast-read weekly Passport e-mail update on webinars of interest
- Click on any webinar you want to join
- Enter your PIN
Webinars may address critical issues such as:
- How to comply with OSHA injury and illness reporting requirements
- How to effectively manage prescription drug abuse and alcohol use at work
- Proven tactics to boost employee engagement and buy-in in your safety culture program
- Hazardous waste management strategies
- And more!
Subscribe today and start saving!
EHS Webinar Passport FAQ
Q: With the EHS Webinar Passport, which webinars can I take part in?
A: Any Safety or Environmental webinar listed on Store.BLR.com. This includes events on OSHA and EPA compliance, safety performance improvement, and many other topics.
Q: How often do you add new webinars?
A: With input from a network of experts, we’re developing new programs every day. When a new law, regulation, trend or opportunity arises, our goal is to have professional development event scheduled within 72 hours.
Q: Who leads your EHS webinars?
A: Leading attorneys, safety and environmental thought-leaders, and other compliance experts. Our presenters are recognized authorities in their fields and know what you need to know, so you don’t waste time getting unnecessary information.
Q: How much does HR Webinar Passport cost?
A: The annual fee is $839, which included participation in all BLR Environmental and Safety webinars, speaker handout material, and e-mail access speaker handout materials, and access to speaker's live Q&A. We present about 123 webinars per year. The more events you join, the more you save.
Q: What sort of equipment do we need to take part in BLR EHS webinars?
A: You only need a telephone and an internet connection.
Q: How do I know when new webinars are coming?
A: Each Monday, you’ll get an e-mail listing that week’s events. Simply click on the events you and your staff are interested in attending for your specific log in instructions. At any time you can review the full schedule of upcoming webinars at your convenience.
Q: How do I get started?
A: Order today or call 800-727-5257 for assistance.
Q: What happens if I have trouble logging in or taking part in a webinar?
A: Call 800-727-5257 and one of our customer service experts will be delighted to assist you.