Compensation Strategy for HR: Tips for Engaging and Retaining Top Performers - on CD
The cost to recruit and hire a replacement for an employee can be staggering, and losing top performers can have a tremendous adverse effect on your operations and overall ability to meet business goals.
Maintaining top talent is a complex task, but one surefire way to see top performers walk out your door is to commit cardinal -- yet common -- compensation mistakes. You simply can't ignore the fact that every organization, at every size, should have an effective compensation strategy in place that is geared toward keeping top talent engaged. Do you?
It's crucial for you to have a framework for developing a compensation strategy built around rewarding stellar performance so you can take a proactive approach to keeping top performers engaged and rewarded in a meaningful way -- rather than begging your stars to stay when they're halfway out the door.
Participate in this interactive webinar, and you'll learn:
- How to identify who the top performers within your organization really are
- The key factors to consider when developing a compensation strategy that seeks to not only retain top performers, but also attract new leaders for your organization
- Why it is so important to pay attention to your specific market and particular job types when developing your compensation strategy
- Why setting your merit budget based on general trends may be a mistake, and how to successfully find and use market-based data thatís more focused
- Examples of rewards and recognition that grab and hold top performersí attention and loyalty
- How to ensure that the goals you set for employees in your incentive plan design are effectively tied to overall business objectives
- How to strike the optimal balance between maintaining pay equity and fairly rewarding stellar performance
- Communication tactics for fostering a culture of transparency so your employees will clearly understand the value theyíre getting for their contributions
- Whether it's worth it to offer a star employee more money when he is about to jump ship
- And more!
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn how to craft a compensation plan that focuses on what you really want: star employees who are happy, engaged, and not looking around for a better offer. Order now!
About your presenter:
Terry Pasteris is president of TLMP Consulting Group. Prior to founding TLMP, Ms. Pasteris led global compensation functions in several corporations and has consulting experience including Partner and Vice President of the Hay Group. Ms. Pasterisí work covers all areas of rewards at executive, sales, and all employee levels, both domestic and international. She is a CCP and GRP and holds an M.A. and a B.S. from the University of Illinois at Urbana.