BLR Chemical Lists
BLR Chemical Lists provides real time updates to every important regulatory list you need to maintain your environmental, health, and safety reporting of chemicals:
- Tier 2 reports,
- TRI reports,
- Reportable quantities (RQs) for spills,
- Permissible exposure limits (PELs), or
Environmental, health and safety professionals can use the powerful search capabilities to search more than 115,000 chemicals by CAS# or product name to quickly and easily find the lists needed to determine the regulatory burden of the products on site or are considering bringing into the facility.
With BLR Chemical Lists you get access to every important regulatory list you need to craft new Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for the chemicals you manufacture. Regulatory compliance and research professionals can search more than 115,000 chemicals by CAS# or product name to quickly and easily find what the lists needed to convert those old Material Safety Data Sheets into the new SDS format.
You’ll never need to look anywhere else because BLR Chemical Lists has all the EPA, DOT, OSHA, DHS, and STATE environmental regulatory lists you need in the Cloud for 24-7 access.
BLR Chemical Lists includes:
- A searchable database of more than 115,000 chemicals
- Search capabilities for both CAS# and product/chemical name
- A browseable database of chemical lists
- Regulatory guidance – Understand what these lists mean and what you have to do
- List information is updated in real-time