AEIS 2017: Advanced Employment Issues Symposium
Register today and save $100! Early Bird rate ends April 1, 2017. Save $200 on each additional attendee!
The Advanced Employment Issues Symposium (AEIS) is one of the most reputable and longstanding employment law conferences in the nation.
- Pre-Conference Learning Workshops: Wednesday, November 15th | 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Main Conference Day 1: Thursday, November 16th | 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Main Conference Day 2: Friday, November 17th | 7:00 a.m. -12:35 p.m.
AEIS 2017 will deliver an all-new multi-track agenda, offering practical guidance for overcoming the latest employment challenges. Attendees will network with top experts and notable employment law attorneys as they walk your through breaking regulatory developments and changes to your compliance obligations so you can update your policies and procedures within the law.
- Emerging Legal & Compliance Concerns
- Regulatory Updates for 2017 and Beyond, including
- Security Management for Sensitive Business Data
- HR Analytics to Prove ROI
2017 Speaker information coming soon!
If you are interested in speaking at the 2017 Advanced Employment Issues Symposium, please contact Laura Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your 2017 Agenda
2017 Agenda to Be Released Soon. Check back for Updates!
Your 2017 Location
Paris Las Vegas - November 15-17, 2017
Join us back in Las Vegas for the all-new multi-track program with practical guidance for overcoming the latest management challenges. In just three days, you’ll learn how to protect your organization from lawsuits and penalties and how to create effective, legally sound workplace policies.
Experience everything you love about Paris, right in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. At Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, you are transported to the City of Lights with all the same passion, excitement, and ambiance of Europe’s most romantic city, with all the sizzle of the entertainment capital of the world.
Room Rate: $169, plus $26 daily resort fee
Resort Fee Includes:
• Unlimited local phone calls (no long distance or international calls)
• Two (2) Guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center (does not include use of the spa)
• In-Room Internet access to include two (2) device per room per day (Property-wide and inter-property roaming available at that property for an additional fee.)
Reference: BLR COLOCATED AEIS & LEARNINGCON 2017
Reservation cut-off date: Saturday, October 14, 2017
Interested in sponsoring a BLR event? Contact Paul Manko, 860-510-0100, ext. 2223 or email email@example.com